The MacLachlan College Parents’ Association makes a valuable contribution to the life of the school community.
The purpose of the Parents’ Association is to:
- instill and achieve a sense of unity among parents, faculty and administration
- co-ordinate parent volunteers and encourage a sense of friendship as well as participation
- provide supplemental funds for the School through fund raising activities
- facilitate the integration of new families into the school
- promote positive relationships between the School and the community at large
Through special events, consistent communication and volunteering, the MacLachlan Parents’ Association seeks to develop co-operative friendships and relationships that promote a foundation of support for MacLachlan parents and guide parents to a better understanding of the aims, policies and philosophy of MacLachlan College.
The Parents’ Association is governed by an Executive Board, which is comprised of two co-chairs, treasurer, and secretary.
Sub-committees are set-up as deemed necessary by the co-chairs.
Parents’ Association meetings are held monthly and all parents are welcome to attend.